Saturday, January 1, 2011

12/31/2010

After hanging out at the house in the morning we headed to Muncie to go to a Ball State basketball game with Chad. We enjoyed the game and Will made a new friend. We all went to get some pizza after it was over. We stopped by Rachel the Great's and spent some time visiting and checking out her potential new car. We headed back home and stopped by the grocery on the way back. Klif and I had some juice to ward of worse colds. Can you tell whose glass is whose? We relaxed the whole evening, and I knew from the beginning that I would not make it to midnight! Will went down around 10 and I tried to stay up and watch a movie with Klif, but he let me fall asleep, knowing how tired I was. He woke me up about 3 minute's before midnight, we watched the ball drop, and then immediately went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment