Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/30/2010

I slept like a rock. I didn't hear a single sound all night. I was feeling much better, but now Klif had a cold. We spent some time hanging out at home in the morning, and then headed out to run some errands. Klif's truck battery had died, so we replaced that (thank goodness for the socket set we got for Christmas!), delivered Jacob and Ella's presents, and then stopped by Lowe's to pick up supplies to refinish Will's toy chest. My dad built this chest when we were kids (probably before me!) and it is a good solid chest, just needs fixed up! I work in the garage on the toy chest for a long time and Klif stayed in with Will. At one point Klif came out to the garage with me so that I could show him something, and we put sleeping Will in his Boppy. When we came back in just a couple of minutes later, he was screaming! I suspect there was some puppy mischief involved. That evening he got a quick bath and then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment