Saturday, January 29, 2011

01/29/2011

Will slept in with daddy and had his first bottle at 8:30. Daddy was working at a festival so he dropped off Will with Aunt Megan at about 11. Once I was done with work I headed over to pick him up and got there about 12:30. She said he had been very good and they watched cartoons and played. It was time for Will to eat so we headed right home and after I let him sleep for a few minutes in his car seat I woke him up to feed him. I knew he was very hungry so I made him 6 ounces, and he had no trouble eating it all. After he ate he fell asleep pretty quick, but didn't stay asleep when I tried to put him down. He fought sleep on and off for a few hours, and I was exhausted from work. Of course, his swing also ran out of battery. He finally calmed down in his immobile swing and after a while drifted off to sleep. He napped for almost 2 hours! I slept most of the time on the couch. I needed that nap really bad! Will fussed and I held him, and he slept for almost another hour on my shoulder. After another bottle he watched a little tv while I worked on some cleaning, and we waited for daddy to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment