Monday, January 17, 2011

01/17/2011

This morning Klif's alarm went off at 6 for work, and I noticed that the baby monitor was off! I quickly went in to check on Will and he was sound asleep in his crib. Klif started feeding him at 6:30 and I took over halfway through. Will went back to sleep and I went to work in my room. Today is my last day home and I wanted to make sure that the house was cleaned up so that I didn't have to worry about it when I got home from work. We had some more tummy time today, and it wasn't as bad as usual. Soon he was ready to be done! Will was content playing and napping through the day and I continued working on stuff around the house. Klif came home at 8:20 and I immediately showed and went to bed since I had to be up in about 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment