Monday, January 17, 2011

01/16/2011

This morning Will was up a little early and I fed him at 5. He went back to sleep and daddy got up with him at 8:30 and I slept in. When I was up we loaded up and headed out to run some errands. We picked up some free formula from a lady who was given samples she didn't need (yay!) and headed to the grocery. We were almost done at the grocery when we noticed that Will smelled really bad. I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've smelled him this bad in public. We hurried through the last couple of aisles and headed home. After a thorough changing, Will took a nap on the ottoman and later watched some TV. Tonight we were talking to Will on the couch and actually got him laughing. This is the first time we've really got him to laugh as a response. It was so much fun! I had put some oven steak in the crock pot when we came home from the grocery. I made all of the sides and then when it was time to eat I realized that meat was not even close to being done! I was really upset that my dinner had failed, and we decided to have chicken and noodles as a main dish instead. I started the noodles and then realized I had no chicken! By the time the chickenless noodles were done the potatoes were cold and the corn was overcooked. Yuck. Will ended up falling asleep early again, and we put him to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment