Wednesday, January 12, 2011

01/11/2011

Daddy worked another overnight shift, so I took care of the night feedings again. Will was up in the middle of the night again at 3 for a bottle, and then fussed until he fell back asleep at 5. I was getting worn out! I headed back to bed, hoping to get some more sleep, but Will was fussing again at 7. He wasn't ready for another bottle, so I brought him into bed with me. He was only content on his tummy, and he slept there until 8:30 when daddy got home. He once again took over and let me sleep. I got up at 11 and found daddy and Will crashed on the recliner. Klif said Will had been fussy, and he went upstairs to get some sleep. I put Will in his highchair which seemed to make him happy. At 3 we all headed over to the babysitter's that we had selected to go over some paperwork and details. When we were done we stopped by the grocery and then headed home. Will was still a little congested, and after a little internet research I took him up to our bathroom, closed the door, and turned the shower on as hot as it could go. We stayed in there about 15 minutes, letting Will breathe in the hot steam to help clear him up. After 15 minutes I was sweating, so I had to get out! We gave him a hot bath to help him feel a little better, and then I took the wings off of his swaddler and swaddled him in his new sleep sack. I also put him in his swing to sleep, hoping that sitting up would help him drain better and help him get some more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment