Thursday, January 27, 2011

01/27/2011

After daddy fed Will this morning Nana took over since we both had to work. Jeremiah brought Lily by and Will slept until about 9. Will was very calm when I got home at 1 and mom said he hadn't slept yet. I figured he would sleep after his 2:30 bottle but he was not having it. He would drift off to sleep but would not stay asleep. He napped a little bit with me while Lily played in the living room. I made an early dinner and Will had his bottle at the same time we were eating. Once again, he wouldn't really go to sleep. Nana finally got him to sleep in her arms and I headed to bed. Klif got home at 8 and said that Will was not happy, and that he was up until 11:15! He finally had to give him another bottle, which immediately did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment