Saturday, January 15, 2011

01/14/2011

I got up at 10 and daddy had been up with Will. Tummy time is still not going so great, and we aren't doing a great job of sticking with it. Will gets frustrated most of the time, and doesn't lift his head much when he is flat. I asked Klif to bring down Will's jacket, and the only one he could find was a 3-6 month one. It was really cute on him, but huge! I'm not going to lie, it made me feel good that Will isn't growing into his 3-6 month clothes quite yet. I want him to stay little!
Soon we all headed over to Jeremiah's to take over for Nana since she needed to get back to Muncie for incoming company. We took her lunch on the way over and when Lily went down for her nap she headed out. Lily slept until almost 4! Grandpa stopped by since he was in town, and spent some time with Will while Lily was sleeping. Will spent some time with daddy at home and I worked in my room. We headed to bed and Klif was in charge of the night shifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment