Sunday, January 23, 2011

01/23/2011

Daddy fed Will again before heading to work. I told Klif that Will was sounding a little congested so before he left he brought up his swing and put him back in it to swing. At about 9 I thought I heard Will rustling. I went in and he was still mostly asleep. I turned on his swing, went into my room to work, and he slept until 10! He was very smiley when he woke up. I worked in my room some more while Will watched from the hallway in his exersaucer. I saw and heard him pooping, so after I waited a few minutes I took him to his room to change him. It was the work diaper blow-out yet! 2 days worth of poo went right up the back of him and filled his sleeper. Barely got in the diaper! By the end of it all it was all over his back, on his arms, and on his legs. What a mess. Thanks a lot to the nice looking lady at WalMart who told me that the WalMart brand diapers were better than any of the name brands. No more! We headed downstairs and soon Jeremiah and Nichole dropped off Lily so they could go to a movie. Lily emptied out Will's toy chest and loved to watch the dogs through the gate. I took them both upstairs so tha ti could change Will into his matching outfit that Grandma Cooper got him. Then he told Lily that she had pretty eyes and she got super embarrassed. Will slept most of the time! Jeremiah came in to pick up Lily and then I headed upstairs to grab a quick shower. Will was in his swing and was content but by the time I was done he was screaming! Daddy was home soon and I immediately passed Will off so that I could get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment