Sunday, February 13, 2011

02/11/2011

Daddy had a later shift today and I got up shortly after he left for work. Will and I stayed upstairs for a while and he had fun in his bumbo and his johnny jump-up while I worked in my room for a while. He was starting to get tired, so I seized the opportunity and loaded him up into his car seat and headed out for the day. First we went to the car wash. It was the kind where you get out of your car and walk through the building and watch as your car goes through. I remember going to that kind of car wash with my dad when I was little! After that we paid some bills, and then did all of the grocery shopping. We were out for a very long time, and Will only fussed at the very end. I don't blame him. Back at home Will ate and then I put away groceries and cleaned while he played for a bit. We went back upstairs and I worked in my room some more and then we spent the rest of the evening downstairs until daddy got home around 6:30. Will spent the evening with daddy and I headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment