Sunday, February 13, 2011

02/10/2011

Daddy helped load Will into Nana's car this morning and she took him to babysit Lily. He slept all night, and Klif had to wake him up to feed him before they left. He must have been very tired! He even napped at Lily's! I stopped by to pick up Will once I was off of work, and then headed home. Nana stopped by to drop off my cell phone that I had left, and then she headed back to Muncie. I was so tired, but I had to pick up our Market Day order so we got out in the cold and picked up our food. Since we were out, I wanted to use my Kohl's cash so we stopped in and picked up a clearance shirt for Will, plus 3 pairs of socks. Will was still asleep so I decided to make the drive to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies for an eBay order. By the time we got back it was almost time for daddy to get home! I was afraid that since he slept so late he would be wide awake, but after a short time awake and a bottle, he was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment