Thursday, February 3, 2011

02/03/2011

I headed off to work and Will was home with daddy. Klif usually sends me a text when Will wakes up for his morning bottle (around 6:30ish), and at 8:30 when I hadn't heard from Klif yet I worried that he forgot to turn the baby monitor on before going to bed. I called and woke him, and he had already been up with Will and put him back to bed. Will slept until 9:30. He always sleeps late when it's Klif's turn! Klif said Will was extremely happy all morning. When I got home I spent some time with Will and then we headed out to get my phone fixed and get Klif a haircut. Will was very good in his car seat the whole time. We decided to grab some food while we were out and headed to Los Rancheros. Will was almost asleep and drifted off while we were eating. We headed back home and Will spent time with daddy while I worked on a few things before going to bed. Later in the evening, Klif was changing him and he peed all over his outfit mid-change. It was almost time for a bath anyway, so we just wrapped him in a towel so that we could feed him. Then it was bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment