Sunday, February 6, 2011

02/04/2011

Will went to daycare today and I picked him up after work. I came home and was very tired, but he was in a pretty good mood. I tried to take a nap when he fell asleep, but I got a few phone calls and needed to get some stuff done, so I didn't get any sleep. I was getting really tired, and Will woke up and was needing to be held, so Megan came over to help for a bit since she had been off most of the week due to the weather and was ready to get out of the house for a bit. She watched Will while I did a little cleaning and worked on some things. After she left, Will was much fussier than usual, and I noticed that he was falling asleep while I was rocking him, so I went ahead and fed him and put him to bed. It was much earlier than usual, and he was in bed at 8pm! He fussed once or twice until he finally fell asleep about 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment