Wednesday, February 9, 2011

02/09/2011

Today Will went to the new sitter's and daddy headed off to work. Lori (the sitter) even sent me a picture while I was at work. It was good to see that he was happy! I picked him up after work and everything went well. He had only slept an hour at the sitter's house, and I could tell he was tired! It is only about a 4 minute drive from her house to ours, but Will was fast asleep by the time we got home. He slept in his car seat for an hour and I worked on laundry and bottles and some eBay orders. After he woke up he spent some time in his bouncy seat in my craft room and was in a very good mood! After about an hour of that he was done being happy, so we spent some time downstairs until Megan came by to pick up some stuff. Before she left, Nana arrived for the night. She brought dinner and spent the evening playing with Will. I headed to bed shortly before Klif got home, and Will could not stay awake! He fell asleep before 7. Klif tried to feed him again around 9, but Will wanted nothing to do with it! We did find out that Will likes Glee, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment