Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02/02/2011

I got up early to go to work at 5, and the roads were bad, but nothing worse than the normal Indiana winter gross weather. At 6:30, our manager announced that the site would be closed for the day and that as soon as we finished what mail we had received we could go home. At 7:30 we were done and I went back home, slept for about an hour, and then got Will up. We woke up daddy so that we could all get some breakfast and run a couple of quick errands. We got out in the weather (sorry mom) and it really wasn't bad. We had breakfast a Burger King and then went to WalMart. When I switched all of Will's 0-3 clothes out of his drawer, I realized I only had a few 3-6 month onesies and no fleece sleepers, which I put him in all the time. At WalMart I found a few cheap onesies that will be perfect for sleeping. We didn't find the fleece sleepers so we headed over to Kohl's. The nice thing about getting out on a weather advisory day is that the stores are empty! We enjoyed walking around without bumping into people and not having to deal with lines. Will fell asleep in Kohl's, but woke up as soon as we got home. We played a little bit when we got home, but Will fell asleep shortly after that, and napped for a long time while daddy and I took turns holding him. When he woke up he wasn't very happy! I spent a little more time with him before I had to head to bed for the night. When I was going to sleep I could hear him talking to Klif from downstairs! He stayed up with daddy for a while and got to sleep at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment