Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02/01/2011

Daddy fed Will before heading out to work, and by the time he was ready to get up for the day I was already up and about. Will's great mood yesterday was gone, and today he was fussy and needy. It was really gross outside, so I didn't mind sitting in the recliner with him. He actually took a 4 hour nap in the recliner with me. Every time I tried to set him down on the couch or in his swing he would fuss, so I gave up and just held him. At 6 I decided he really needed to get up so he would sleep at night! He didn't want to wake up, but finally I got him moving around a bit. The weather was getting really bad out, and I already knew that work was not starting the next day until 5am, which gave me a little more time to stay up. Klif called and informed me that his employer was not letting employees leave since the county was in a state of emergency because of the ice storm. I was worried he would be home really late! I needed to take a shower, and Will was happy the whole time watching Dora in our bedroom. He didn't make a peep! Will jumped in his Johnny Jump Up for a long time while I purged all of his 0-3 month clothes out of his closet and got out his 12 month clothes. Will was starting to get really fussy, and I had developed a horrible headache, but I still didn't know what time Klif was going to be home. Luckily, his relief came in right on time and he was able to leave since he was working in dispatch. By this time, nothing was making Will happy, so I decided to feed him. He started to fall asleep as soon as I fed him, so halfway through I put his swaddler on and he went to sleep really early at 8:20!

No comments:

Post a Comment