Sunday, February 6, 2011

02/06/2011

Pa came in and fed Will at 7. He couldn't stand putting Will back to sleep while he was so awake and happy, so they played in the living room. Mom brought him in to me at 9 so that she could get ready. We got ready and headed out to church. After church we had lunch at Panera with Rachel the Great. Will slept the whole time. After lunch Will went with Nana and Pa to a meeting they were having so that I could stay at Rachel the Great's and take a much needed nap. I slept almost 2 hours and then Nana and Pa came back to pick me up. We went back to Nana and Pa's and we were only there a short while before it was time to pack up and head home. We left about 5 and the roads were completely clear. We got home just in time to start watching the Superbowl, and I watched the first half and then Klif came home and took over and I headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment