Wednesday, April 27, 2011

04/22/2011

Will was home with daddy today.
IMG_1955
I was so tired at work! I came home and we got Will ready to go and went to Target where we had his 6 month photos taken.
E9
P5
P19
He did pretty good, but wasn't in a very smiley mood. After pictures, I had hoped to get in a nap before a planned family cookout.
Josh came by while Jill was at her photo shoot, and I had to run by Caleb's to pick up Gerty (she is afraid of storms!) and run some errands.
IMG_1958
By the time I got back there wasn't any time left for napping.
0422111139
Will got his first official real food meal, which was sweet potatoes.

I think it went well! We got packed up and headed over to Caleb's and everyone was there.
IMG_1964
(Will didn't care for Nana's singing...)
The food was good and we had a good time just hanging out. I drove home early and Klif and Will weren't far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment