Monday, April 18, 2011

04/15/2011

Nana took Will with her over to watch Lily,
DSC04087

DSC04096
and I picked him up after work and stopping at a few stores on the way home.
0415111505
I stayed, hoping that Lily would wake up before her mom got home so that I could see her. She slept the whole time, and after her mom got home we went to a few stores with Nana. Will took a couple of very short naps, but was in a good mood for the most part. We got home a little late, and Will took a later than usual nap.
IMG_1681
I didn't let him sleep long and then we played a while. He was in his exersaucer and I was leaning down to pick him up when I saw it - the worst blow out ever. It was already over halfway up his back, and you could see it starting to seep through the fabric. I took him upstairs and laid him on the bare bathroom counter, and tried to get his clothes off in the least disgusting way possible.
IMG_1686
(Can't you tell it is really bothering him?)
IMG_1698
It wasn't easy. By the time we were done there he had poop all the way up to his shoulders. After cleaning him down with baby wipes I put him right in the bath.
IMG_1701
I let him sit and play for a while, and he loved it! He can now hold himself semi-upright in his baby bath, and he sat and kicked the water for a long time. After his bath I got him all ready for bed, and put his new PJs on him. He looks so much older in them! Daddy came home and even though I thought Will was ready for bed, he wouldn't stay asleep.
0415112023
He stayed up with daddy for a while and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment