Sunday, April 10, 2011

04/06/2011

Will went to daycare today and I was glad to see that when I picked him up he was in a very good mood. He was very smiley. Of course, as soon as we walked in the door at home he started crying. I was exhausted, so I was not ready for a night of this! I fed him and then started loading ingredients into the crock-pot.
IMG_1426
I went to get the sour cream and found that it was expired and moldy. I had already opened all of the other cans, so I had to load Will up, buy sour cream, and come back home. He was not happy. He calmed down for a little while and played on the floor.
IMG_1433
IMG_1440
It wasn't long before he was starting to get really needy. He was having a rough night, and I was having a rough night, and I walked into the bathroom to let him look in the mirror, and there was standing water. I didn't know what to do! I put Will in his exersaucer, where he proceeded to scream. I found that there was a slow drip under the sink, and it had flooded the cabinet and was overflowing onto the floor. Everything was soaked. It took 5 full size towels to soak up the water on the floor. I turned off my main water supply and Nana called. I was a mess, didn't know what to do, and Will was still screaming in the background. Pa decided he would come up to help, and about an hour later he was here and fixed the problem in about 10 minutes.
IMG_1448
Nana wasn't far behind and came to stay the night. Soon it was time for Daddy to be home and I was ready for bed.

Will was also getting very tired, and it wasn't long before he was down for the night too.
IMG_1450

No comments:

Post a Comment