Tuesday, April 5, 2011

04/03/2011

Will got up with Nana until she needed to start getting ready, and then I got up and took over.
IMG_1274
We went to church
IMG_1278
and then to Applebees with Nana ans Pa, Josh and Jill, and Rachel the Great.
IMG_1290
Will wanted to be held most of the time. He got a lot of compliments on his hat. After lunch, Will went home with Pa while I went to the store with Nana and Rachel the Great. One of the things I picked up at Target was a cute short outfit for Will - size 6-9 months. When I got back to Nana and Pa's we tried it on him, and it just fit!
IMG_1294
IMG_1301
He's getting too big too fast!
DSC04040
Uncle Caleb called and wanted me to take pictures at his basketball game, so I packed Will up (leaving him in his shorts because it was so nice out) and headed back to Indy. We went straight to Caleb's game, and Will read Aunt Megan his book while I took some photos.
IMG_1373
IMG_1311
It was very nice out, but also very windy. After the games were over, we headed back home and we didn't beat daddy home by much. Will stayed up with daddy for a bit and I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment