Sunday, April 10, 2011

04/11/2011

Will slept through the night tonight, which was good because I didn't get to bed until 1! Klif fed him at 6 before he left for work, and about 7:15 I heard Will moving around and talking. I couldn't tell if he was waking up or already awake, but 10 minutes later I went in to check on him and he was wide awake and happy as could be!
IMG_1557
I think he is feeling better! We stayed in today and Will even took a good afternoon nap, which is a nice change of pace.
0411111416
Later in the afternoon he even drifted off to sleep in his swing, without being rocked! The way he has been acting the last couple of days tells me he is feeling better - I hope so!
IMG_1562

IMG_1572
We worked on Will's football skills, and with the help of the Bumbo he even caught a few. Then we both had a good laugh, knowing that with Cooper blood he would never be running the ball. Looks like it will have to be quarterback or offensive line. :)
Will got to try out his new (to us! Thanks Kristofer and Jessica!) carseat.
0411111745
We made a late run to Kroger to pick up some dog food and groceries, and Will didn't sleep through any of it - he was just happy and awake. He didn't have his usual late nap tonight, so he was a little ancy at home, but as long as I was directly interacting with him he was all smiles. When daddy came home he took over and I went to bed. When I got up for work Klif said Will had no problems going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment