Wednesday, April 27, 2011

04/20/2011

Today we were hanging around the house
IMG_1893
when Pa called to see if we wanted to go to lunch. I changed Will into an appropriate outfit,
IMG_1898
and then Pa came by and played for a while.
IMG_1900

IMG_1910
We went to Mo's Pub in Noblesville,
IMG_1911
and Will was getting a little too interested in Pa's drink.
Stop lookin at that beer  boy!
I got fresh fruit with my meal, and I let will suck pieces of cantaloupe and honeydew melon. He thought this was great, and didn't like when I stopped giving them to him. We headed back home and Pa played a little while longer before he had to head out.
IMG_1917

IMG_1922
We stayed in the rest of the day and I had Will changed and ready for bed by the time Klif got home.
IMG_1929

No comments:

Post a Comment