Monday, April 18, 2011

04/17/2011

Will stayed up when Klif fed him before work, and stayed in his crib, talking, until it was time for him to leave. I had Klif bring him into our room and put him in his bouncy seat to watch cartoons. This didn't last long.
IMG_1742
We got up and lounged around the house, and Will was still coughing and his nose was running more. I worked on making muffins for a carry in while trying to keep him happy and occupied.
0417110839
At one point I even had him in the front carrier, but turned around onto my back so that he wasn't near the oven. He got some meds throughout the day, and was really clingy.
IMG_1739
He wanted to sleep a lot, but would only sleep well when he was being held.
0417111639
We got out and ran some errands in between naps, and then after his later nap I took him to Caleb and Megan's. They watched him until Klif got off work and picked him up. I was able to get to sleep a little early with Will being watched, which was perfect because I had been fighting a really bad headache all day. Will went to bed with no problems when Klif brought him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment