Sunday, April 10, 2011

04/10/2011

Klif fed Will in the middle of the night. He is wanting middle of the night bottles more often and I don't know if it has to do with his ears or not. I got up with Will at 7, and we went downstairs and played for a couple of hours.
IMG_1498
Like clockwork, 2 hours later he was ready for a nap. I wrapped him up, he fell right to sleep, and I put him in his bouncer in his crib so that he could be elevated. He was so tired that he was snoring! 40 minutes later I heard him in the monitor talking and grunting. He was already wide away, just looking around. Will sat in his bumbo chair in my craft room while I worked for a little bit.
IMG_1502

IMG_1503
Daddy got up about 11 and we ran some errands before we headed to Caleb and Megan's for lunch.
IMG_1510
The food was great and the weather was amazing.
IMG_1516

IMG_1534
I slathered Will with sunscreen before we left, but I still kept him inside some of the time so that he wouldn't burn.
IMG_1540
Will even got to pet a baby duck.
IMG_1544
We stayed for a while and when we left I'm pretty sure that Will was fast asleep before we even left the neighborhood.
IMG_1551
We went straight home and Will stayed asleep and napped for about an hour. He stayed downstairs with daddy while I worked in my room. Later we went and got some ice cream and Will loved watching the cars go by.
IMG_1553
Back at home Will was getting tired, but it was too early for bed. I had to keep him up for a while, then we have him a bath to get all of the greasy sunscreen off of him and he went right to sleep with his bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment