Monday, May 23, 2011

05/23/2011

Will slept all night and daddy took him to daycare.
950523010627

0523010648

About 10:30 the sitter texted me that she didn't think he was feeling well. I asked if he was pulling at his ears or if he napped, thinking he might be tired. She said no to the pulling, and that he napped earlier, and that he didn't want to hold his head up. I headed out of work a little early, and by the time I got there he was fine. Turns out she thinks that one of the other kids being really fussy was bothering Will, and the reason he wouldn't keep his head up is because he was trying to twist like he does in his exersaucer, but the toy she had him in didn't twist, so his body was just twisting funny. We headed home and he was in a really good mood.
IMG_3043
We played for a short time, and Will worked on his scooting and crawling.

He took his bottle and then I put him down for a nap and I headed to bed too, hoping for 30 minutes of rest. After a few minutes of fussing I checked on him and found him on his stomach with his legs all of the way out of the crib again. I picked him up and put him on his back. He was quiet for a while and then started fussing again, and this time I found him on his stomach with his head all the way in the corner of the crib, and every time he would try to lay his head down it would hit the crib rails. I once again laid him on his back in the middle of his bed, and I could tell he was tired. He rolled onto his side, started talking to his glo-horse, and fell asleep. I also fell right asleep. 2 hours later I woke up to him squirming and by the time I got to his room he was fast asleep again. We both slept another hour, and then got up to have some dinner. Will did much better with his apples, and tomorrow we will start carrots.
IMG_3046

IMG_3052

IMG_3055
Daddy got home from work and took over when he was done eating. He fed Will about 9, and said he didn't even cry when he put him down for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment