Wednesday, May 4, 2011

05/03/2011

Daddy fed Will before heading off to work, and he only slept another 20 minutes or so before waking up. I got up and got him out of bed, and he was sopping wet! the whole front of his PJs we soaked. I got him out of bed, changed him and wiped him down, and then once again stripped his bed and started some laundry. Will laid on our bed and watched some cartoons while I got ready, and never made a peep.
IMG_2347

IMG_2352
We soon were heading out the door to the hospital so that we could Will could welcome his new cousin to the world! We made there about 8:40, just 10 minutes after Liam was born.

We waited in the waiting room for a long time to go in and visit, and Will fought napping.
IMG_2355
Nana finally got him to crash for a bit while we were waiting. After his nap, he was in a great mood, and loved being pushed around in the stroller.
IMG_2363
Soon we headed in and got to see Liam,
IMG_2358
and he was just perfect!
IMG_2365

IMG_2375

IMG_2382

IMG_2392

IMG_2398

IMG_2407

IMG_2421

IMG_2429
Lily was so excited to be a big sister.
IMG_2371
We stayed and visited for a while (Will was so good playing in the stroller the whole time),
IMG_2417
and then headed to Denny's with Nana and Pa, Lily, and Caleb.
IMG_2438
Other than wanting a bottle, Will did very well just hanging in his car seat at lunch.
IMG_2453
I knew he was very tired. He fell asleep about 15 minutes away from home, and I was hoping I would be able to keep him sleeping inside, but no luck. He woke up as soon as I put him in his swing. A little while later after another bottle and a clean diaper, I tried just putting him in his crib. He cried for 10 minutes and then fell asleep, but he was sleeping with his head pressed against the crib rails. As soon as I touched him to try to move his head, he started screaming again. So much for a nap! We played downstairs until daddy came home, and by the time I was done with my shower Will was fed and fast asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment