Monday, May 23, 2011

05/22/2011

Will was up in the middle of the night, but after a diaper change and a short fuss he went right back to sleep. I fed him at 5:30 and he went back to sleep again, and at 6:30 I could hear him talking and playing in his crib. At 7 I got up and fed the dogs, and then got Will, who was still happy.
IMG_2986
He was already rubbing his eyes at 9, so I tried to put him down for his morning nap (and take one myself), but I heard him start crying his "I;m not tired, I'm MAD" cry, and I went in to find him on his stomach, feet toward me, with his legs fully extended through the slats out of the side of the crib. We went back downstairs, and daddy was up soon and took over. Klif took Will for a walk, and then Will finally took a small nap.
IMG_2988
We ran some errands, including going to PetSmart, where Will loved watching the birds. Will took another short evening nap,
IMG_2993
and then stayed up with daddy while I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment