Thursday, May 5, 2011

05/04/2011

The babysitter called yesterday and said that she was sick, so luckily Nana was in town watching Lily and Will went with her for the morning.
0504010639

0504010711
I stopped and quickly visited Liam on my way home, and on the way got a text that someone else wanted Girl and I could meet them tonight. I picked up Will, who was reportedly fussy throughout the morning, and headed straight home.
0504111309
Will played in his exersaucer the whole time I was getting Girl's things ready, and didn't make a peep. We loaded up and headed out to take Girl, and Will was fast asleep before we even left our neighborhood. I was introducing Girl to her new family (a manager where I work) and she asked about Will, who I said was sleeping in the back seat. I looked over and he was awake and crying! I got him out to be social for a minute, and then we headed back home. He fell asleep again shortly after we got on the road. Nana and Pa were going to be taking Lily up to the hospital that evening and said that they would take Will so that I could get some sleep.
IMG_2455
At home, I quickly changed Will, fed him some sweet potatoes (which he ate better than he ever has!) and started on a bottle, but Nana and Pa came just after he started. They took him and I did some cleaning before heading to bed. Pa brought Will over after Daddy got home from work, and besides crying when he was getting dressed for bed, he was tired and stayed fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment