Monday, May 23, 2011

05/21/2011

Will got up with Daddy and I slept in.
downsized950521010719
I took over for a bit when I got up, played with Will for a while as Klif got ready, and then headed out to a neighborhood rummage sale and Klif met up with us when he was done. I hit the jackpot of clothes for Will! After the rummage sale we ran some errands. We didn't expect to be out long, and forgot to bring Will's diaper bag. A huge neighborhood rummage sale took more time than I thought (and we didn't get anything but 2 shirts!) and by the time we made it to the first store it was time for Will to eat! He did fine though, and was happy as long as he was moving around. We stopped and got the diaper bag and I fed Will while Klif got his hair cut.
0521111351
Will was very happy in the waiting room chair. After a quick stop at WalMart we went home and Pa came over with Lily.
IMG_2951
They played for a while and I did some yard work, and then we all went to get some ice cream.
IMG_2955
Will was well past nap time, but stayed awake at the ice cream place. I headed to Liam's Sip and See
IMG_2963
and Will headed back home with everyone else and took a nap.
0521011723
After I got home I took advantage of everyone being at the house and headed out to work on the yard while Will played with everyone inside. With dad's help, I got my fence work 99% done. After everyone left we gave Will a bath
IMG_2981
and put him down for bed, made a final trip to WalMart while Klif stayed home, then headed to bed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment