Tuesday, March 29, 2011

03/26/2011

Daddy wanted the morning shift so I slept in late! He got up with Will about 7:30 and they played downstairs until I was up.
IMG_1014
It was a pretty lazy day and we had fun just relaxing. I was upstairs working in my room when Klif started yelling.

I came downstairs, and he said Will had rolled over! I grabbed the video camera, and Klif reset him. Within seconds, he rolled the other way! Then he was done. A little later, the only thing that would make him happy was laying flat on the ground.
IMG_1056
This was the first time he has been so accessible to the dogs, but they did great. Phillip found out that if he sits right next to Will, his flailing arms will pet him.

3.26
Will got a much needed bath, and I put him to bed and headed to bed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment