Monday, March 21, 2011

03/19/2011

Will got up just after 8 this morning, and after he was fed and dressed we loaded up to head to the walk in hours at the pediatrician for a check up.
IMG_0883
The lobby was packed and we waited for quite a while to get in.
IMG_0890
The doctor said that his ears are still infected but everything else looked good. She prescribed some amoxicillin and we were on our way. We stopped at the pharmacy and then home for a long nap.
IMG_0896
Will was waking up just before 4 when I remembered that I had to be in Brownsburg (an hour away) to pick up my items at 5. I planed to quickly change and feed him. Due to a leaky diaper a quick change quickly turned into a full wardrobe change. After a quick bottle I loaded him into the car, fearing a rough ride since he had just slept so long. He fell asleep shortly into the trip and slept the whole time! I quickly loaded my things in Brownsburg and headed back towards home. Since I had no plans I decided to stop by and visit Daddy at work on the way, and we ended up staying for quite a while.
downsize_2
Will was in a very good mood. I was hungry on the way home but couldn't decide what to eat, so I called up a friend and invited her over for pizza, and we watched a movie. Will did pretty well the whole evening. After Annie left we gave Will a long overdue bath and put him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment