Monday, March 21, 2011

03/20/2011

Will decided he wanted a bottle at 4am, and then went back to bed. He was up again before 8! We played downstairs but no matter what we were doing he was fussy. I decided to see if he was tired and he immediately fell asleep when I started to rock him. I worked around the house while he napped and when he woke up I fed him and we headed to Kristofer and Jessica's to drop off Jacob and Ella's birthday presents.
IMG_0899
Jacob was very busy with his computer game,
IMG_0901
and Ella was shy at first, but soon wanted to make Will laugh.
IMG_0904
IMG_0909
We started on our short drive home and Will was NOT happy. He was screaming, but fell asleep just a few minutes later. At home, it wasn't long before he was napping again and I even got about 45 minutes of sleep.
downsize032
He started fussing about 5, so I got him out of his swing. He would NOT stop crying! Usually once we start walking around or I start talking to him he starts getting happy - not this time! Finally I cradled him against me in the rocker, and he went right back to sleep and slept almost another hour. He must not have been ready to wake up! After some cereal (a disaster for his clothes, and he still struggles a little with the wheat) and a complete wipe down I started getting him into his PJs.

Daddy came home and took over in the middle of it and I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment