Tuesday, March 15, 2011

03/14/2011

Daddy took Will to the sitter toady since we both worked. I was running late at work so I sent the sitter a text to let her know. She said he was out of bottles since Klif was running late and she had to use one as soon as he came! I got there only about 10 minutes late and we went right home so that I could feed him.
IMG_0755
So much for getting groceries bought!

I kind of got the jist that Will had not had a nap at daycare, so I rocked him to sleep after his bottle. He fell asleep right away and I got to work on some chores. About 2 hours later I realized how unbelievably tired I was and I decided to try to lay down for a few minutes. I was hoping that he would stay asleep for just another 20-30 minutes just so I could rest my eyes. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep right away, and 2 hours later he started fussing! Good nap!
IMG_0758
We got up and watched some tv and played, and then daddy came home.
IMG_0761
IMG_0774
About an hour later I fed Will and he was FAST asleep by the time the bottle was done. As soon as I laid him down he woke up, and that started the next 2 hours of trying to get him to sleep. He finally fell asleep on my shoulder as Klif and I caught up on some recorded shows. It was a long tiring evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment