Thursday, March 24, 2011

03/24/2011

I picked up Will from daycare today and when I got there I could hear him crying through the door! He was so tired, but wouldn't go to sleep!
IMG_0988
He was even being rocked and had his pacifier. I took him home and he fell asleep as soon as we walked in the door. I got him up before he got into a deep sleep, gave him his medicine, and took him upstairs. I swaddled him and fed him. About halfway through the bottle he would stop eating, and I would have to take the bottle out while he carried on a very detailed conversation with me. He was wide awake and smiley! He wanted to see the animals on top of his hutch so bad! When he was done talking he would eat for one more minute, and then talk some more. He stopped eating about 3.4 of the way through. I laid him in his crib and he talked for a while before crying. I let hm cry a few minutes to tire him out and when I picked him up and gave him his pacifier it wasn't long until he was asleep. I went right to bed to nap while he napped. Unfortunately he didn't sleep well and screamed every 15 minutes so after about an hour we just got up.
IMG_0998
Will decided he was going to have another "I don't want to nap so instead I'm going to be super cranky" days. Awesome! The rest of the night I rotated him between his exersaucer, swing, and the ottoman just to keep him happy! At about 7 he was laying on the ottoman watching TV. It got pretty quiet, so I turned around a looked, and he was fast asleep.
IMG_0999
I don't know that he has ever fallen asleep just laying there! He slept about 30 minutes and after that it was almost time for daddy to be home. Daddy took over and I was beyond exhausted, so I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment