Monday, March 21, 2011

03/17/2011

Will was home with daddy today while I was at work and then ran to Bownsburg. I came home and spent some time with Will,
IMG_0808
and we even went for a walk. We stopped by the backyard neighbor's house and they went for a walk with us too. Will watched some cartoons with Sammy while Stacey got ready.
downsize020
Then it was time for us to head out to dinner with the whole family.
IMG_0831
IMG_0821
We met at Goodfella's and enjoyed St. Patrick's Day and good food.

After dinner Nana went to Brownsburg with us so that I could drop off some paperwork I forgot and do a little shopping at the craft consignment sale. Will slept the whole way there and started fussing when we got there so Klif took him in and changed him and carried him while I shopped. It was 9 o'clock by the time I was done and Will did not want to go back in his seat, but once Nana started feeding him on the way back he was fine. Back at home he woke up while I was putting him in his PJs and I put him in his crib anyway. He was asleep within 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment