Thursday, March 24, 2011

03/22/2011

Will was with Daddy again today
IMG_0927
and after I got off of work we loaded up and headed to the BMV so that we could finally get his new truck plated and registered. It took a while, but we finally got it done, stopped by Taco Bell, and then went home. Will slept a lot of the time but was happy when he was awake. At home, I was so exhausted that it wasn't long before I headed to bed.
IMG_0952
I was in bed by 4!
IMG_0960
Will stayed up with Daddy.
IMG_0966
At 11 I woke up to crying and found a tired and frustrated Klif trying to get Will to sleep. He had been rocking him for an hour! When I woke up for work I found Klif asleep on the couch and Will asleep in his swing. I carried him up to his bed and he hardly moved at all the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment