Tuesday, March 29, 2011

03/25/2011

Daddy picked up an earlier shift today, so he didn't feed Will on the way out. Will slept until almost 8! That was good, because I needed it!
IMG_1001
After an early nap, Will and I packed up and headed out to do all of the grocery shopping. He is always content when he is being pushed around the store. He fussed a little at the end and ended up falling asleep in his car seat for about 20 minutes.
IMG_1002
When I got home I figured he was tired enough for a nap, but I was wrong. He was not interested! He was getting fussy again, so I put him on the ottoman to watch TV while I put away the cold groceries. This only satisfied him for a minute, and he started getting really mad. I was trying to finish up the groceries when I heard his cries get a lot madder, but muffled! I looked over, and there was no baby on the ottoman. Uh oh. I found him on the other side on the floor, on his belly. He was NOT happy to say the least. Needless to say I spent a lot of time cuddling with him today. Mostly to ease my guilt :) Other than getting mad, he didn't seem to be hurt at all. That evening Nichole asked if we wanted to go to dinner, so we met her and Jeremiah and Lily at Los Rancheros.
0325111953
We had a delicious dinner and a good time, and daddy even made it after work in enough time to get a couple of tacos. After dinner we went home and Will spent some time with daddy's foot before bedtime.
IMG_1006
IMG_1010

No comments:

Post a Comment