Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/21/2010

We spent some time hanging around the house this morning and into the afternoon we got all packed up and headed to Muncie for a long visit for Christmas. On the way I called and found out that mom and dad weren't home yet, so we stopped by Rachel the Great's for a quick visit. (This is her new name from the great-grand kids). Soon mom and dad were home so we headed to their house and stayed there for a bit until it was time to go to the Ball State basketball game. It was a very boring game and Will had fun spending time with the Kile's and watching all of the action. After the game we headed back to Nana and Pa's for the night.

Also - when burning my picture CD from Nana's computer the pictures from 12/21 and most of 12/22 did not burn correctly. All I have are the pictures I took on my phone that day!

2 comments:

  1. my bib! :) will is SO stinking cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE that bib! Klif especially - it is his favorite! He likes the snap a lot.

    ReplyDelete