Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/22/2010

Today we were out finishing up some shopping and we headed over to Rachel the Great's to pick her up. We were just about to leave when a dog approached her steps. It looked like a very overweight beagle mix, and I wasn't worried so I kneeled down and she came right to me. She was very sweet, but had no collar or tags. The underside of her body was covered in ice crystals, and she was shaking. I went to both of Grandma's neighbors but they did not know who's she was. The dog followed me the whole time, staying right at my feet! I could not just leave her, especially since there was a very busy road right in Grandma's back yard. I called Josh, who said he would watch her for a while, and we took her over there. She sat at my feet the whole time in the car and shivered! After dropping off the dog we ran a few more errands and then once we got back to Nana and Pa's I spent some time putting the dog's information online in hopes that someone would be looking for her. We spent the rest of the evening in

No comments:

Post a Comment