Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/29/2010

This is how I found Will this morning.
Just as I thought I was getting better, today I had the worst cold I've had in a long time. I was having trouble breathing, I was severely congested, and Klif was at work. I felt bad taking care of Will, knowing that he would probably get some of what I had. We spent a lot of time laying, with him on the ottoman and me on the couch, just close enough to replace the pacifier. Klif ended up coming home from work with an upset stomach. He took care of Will for a while and I napped. Later that evening we ordered a small pizza and then I cuddled with Will on the couch. I was feeling a little better than in the morning, but I took cold medicine and a Tylenol PM, and went to bed early while Klif took care of Will's last feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment