Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/05/2010

Will wanted a bottle at 3am, and after feeding him, I could not sleep! He went back to sleep and when Klif got up at 6:30 to head to work I was just feeling like I could go back to bed. Klif fed Will and put him back down, and I slept from 7-8, until time to get up and get ready for church. No new outfit today, but I wanted him to wear this for church! After church we headed to Nana and Grandpa's, where Grandpa had made potato soup. Will stayed with Grandpa while I ran some errands with Nana. When it was time to eat, Grandpa wasn't sure where everything was, but didn't call to ask! He ended up using an unboiled fast flow nipple and tap water! It didn't seem to bother Will too much, but he was a little fussy that afternoon. He also threw up all over his outfit (probably from the fast flow!) Then it was game time! This is what Will thought of the terrible game: As soon as the game was over we started packing up, and Will was not happy that he was leaving Nana and Grandpa's. We drove back home and waited for daddy to get home from work and then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment