Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/06/2010

Will slept 8 hours last night! He woke up halfway through the night and I figured I would see what he would do with just a pacifier. I didn't even pick him up. He went right back to sleep! I had to swaddle him with his blanket around the bottom edge of his pacifier to prevent it from popping out every 5 minutes. We got up at 8 and Will slept a little longer while I got ready. Then we headed out to run some errands. While we were out we stopped by Aunt Liz's house for a visit. She loves to spend time with him! Back at home, Will had a very needy and fussy afternoon. He did not want to be put down in his bassinet, swing, or bouncy chair. He was content for a few minutes when I put him in a short sleeve onesie, but as soon as I left the room he was crying again. I out him back in his sleeper (that's today's new outfit by the way) and we spent the evening in the recliner rocking and watching tv, and when daddy came home I was ready for him to have some Will time!

No comments:

Post a Comment