Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/15/2010

Will sleep pattern changed last night. For a couple of weeks now he will sleep 4-5 hours once we first put him down, but once that first stretch is done he will only sleep 2-3 hours at a time. Last night he slept 4 hours (11-3a) and then slept a little over 4 more hours until after 7. It was a nice change! Daddy slept in while Will spent some morning time with Mommy-O and mommy got ready.Will loves to smile for Mommy-O!
He also asked me if he could take karate lessons,and I told him he would need to walk first. Today was a very lazy day with lots of naps all around. At 4 o'clock we started packing up to take Mommy-O to the airport.We all said goodbye and headed back home. We had a relaxing evening just watching tv and soon daddy was off to bed because of going back to work tomorrow. Will stayed up with me while I worked on a craft project, and I fed him at 10pm. Instead of falling asleep while eating like he always does, he was wide awake! I still put him down in his bed since it was time for him to be there, and went back to my project, with the baby monitor right next to me.

An hour later, when I had finished my project (yes, finished!) I headed to bed and when I stopped by his room to check on him he was still wide awake! He had hardly made a peep the entire time. I headed to bed and I assume he was asleep not long after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment