Monday, October 25, 2010

10/24/2010

Klif got up early and headed out to work, while mom and I packed for the weekend. Jeremiah and Nichole brought Lily over to get in some visiting time with Will. Lily showed off her new vocab ("Baby Will!") and played with his toys while Nichole fed him.

Mom and I headed out about 10:45 and stopped by Klif's work so that Klif could show Will off and get in a proper good-bye before we headed out. Then we were off to Kokomo for Grandma Cooper's birthday lunch. We met Uncle Mike and Terri at Grandma's and then headed out to Pastarrific for lunch.

Once again, Will never made a peep.


We went back to Grandma's for some cake, and visited with great-great-aunts Gloria and Juanita.



We soon loaded back into the car and headed Muncie. We stopped by great-grandma Rachel's and visited before heading to Nana and Pa's for the night.

We got Will settled into his crib and I got up for each feeding and changing until 6:30am when I handed him of to Grandpa so I could get a few more hours of sleep. For the second night in a row Will slept very soundly, and I had to set alarms to wake myself up to feed him on schedule!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! The picture with his Great Grandma is wonderful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Rachel has a don't-you-dare-take-my-picture look on her face! : )

    ReplyDelete