Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/22/2010

Friday was a nice relaxing day spent mostly at home.


Mom has been staying here and helping out, and Caleb stopped by to see baby (and play video games :)

Will sucks down his bottles with no problems, and is a champion burper. He usually had a nice big burp out by the time we sit him up to pat his back! Klif and I did some quick necessity shopping while mom watched Will at home. Dad came around 6pm, and I was so hungry. We all headed out to Applebee's to get a nice filling meal. Will was the center of everyone's attention.

As usual, he didn't make a peep the entire time. After a quick stop at the DQ drive-thru, we headed home for the night. Klif and I stayed up for Will's 11:30 feeding, and then mom and dad offered to take over for the night. I got some MUCH needed sleep, but my alarm was going off every hour or two for my medicine anyway, so I was checking in on him every time I was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment