Thursday, August 4, 2011

06/05/2011

Will got up with daddy, and I slept in.
IMG_3496
By the time I got up, it was time for Will's nap. He went down easily, and was so tired that he slept over 2 hours. When he got up, Klif took him on a long walk and then they chilled in the driveway until it started raining.
IMG_3504

IMG_3509
Will played with daddy most of the afternoon while I worked in my room. He fought his second nap, probably because his first was so long, and fussed through most of it. After his second nap he ate the last of his peas (thank goodness) and all of his cereal. It was the best he has ever eaten for me.

After Klif took a short nap, I handed over Will so I could get some sleep.
0605111828
He went to bed a little early. I'm happy to report that other than Klif changing pants to put gas in my car, none of us got out of our pajamas today.

No comments:

Post a Comment