Thursday, August 4, 2011

06/04/2011

Will was home with daddy again today
IMG950040129
and I was very tired when I got home.
IMG_3465
I laid down to take a short nap before Klif headed out for the day, and I had planned to get up at 2 to take over when he left. Aunt Sara and Uncle Kyle were late picking him up, so Will was already down for his late nap when he left, which meant we were both able to sleep until about 5:30. After a quick bottle and change of clothes I packed Will up and we headed out to do some grocery shopping. At WalMart, I had a quick Subway dinner, and Will was entertained by playing with my napkin.
0604111934
We were just about to check out when the building sounded like it was going to collapse. By the time we got to the parking lot it looked like a tornado was near. The wind was intense, and it was nearly impossible for me to push the cart to the truck with Will in my arms. Once I got there my cart blew away while I was getting Will in his seat. We went right home, and made it in before the rain started.
IMG_3478
Soon at home it was bath time.
IMG_3483
Will gets so excited just from going in the bathroom. I'm convinced he could stay in the bath and play for an hour.
IMG_3484
I folded laundry in the bathroom while he played, and he was still in the bath with daddy, Kyle, and Sara got back.
IMG_3490
They stayed and visited for a while,
IMG_3491
and Will showed off some of his new skills, like sitting up, rolling, and babbling.
IMG_3495
Sara and Kyle left a short time later, and Will went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment