Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06/02/2011

Will slept in a little for me today, and woke up talking in his crib.
IMG_3399
He started off the day in a very good mood. He seems to really enjoy lounging in his playpen. He played in his exersaucer on the driveway while I mowed the front yard, and took a good morning nap.
IMG_3402
We made a quick trip to WalMart, played some more,
IMG_3405

IMG_3444
took a short walk to the duck pond,
IMG_3442
and he didn't have much trouble going down for his afternoon nap. He woke up about 1.5 hours later, which I should have known was too early! He was very cranky the rest of the evening, and needed constant contact and entertainment.
IMG_3412
I didn't mind too much, because I got a lot of work done in the morning,
IMG_3416

IMG_3420

IMG_3431
but he was so tired that he went to bed at 7:30! He was completely passed out by the time he was halfway through his bottle. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment