Wednesday, June 1, 2011

05/30/2011

Will slept all night, of course, because it wasn't my night sleeping with him. It always works that way! He got up and had a bottle at 5 and slept a little longer after that.
IMG_3178
Daddy got up with him and it wasn't long before they were napping again on the chair.
0530110756
I even got a nice nap in! We lathered Will in sunscreen and got his swim suit on him,
IMG_3182
and he got in the pool for the first time. He loved it!
IMG_3246
I wasn't surprised, because he loves water so much!
IMG_3261
He splashed and played, and when he was in the baby seat he just lounged and relaxed.
DSC04389


I didn't want him to get burned so we took him out after a short time.
IMG_3270

IMG_3273
I changed him into something more comfy to sleep in and he didn't have much trouble going down for a nap, which was perfect timing, so we could all eat! He woke up just as we were finishing and went back in the pool with Pa. After the pool, he played in the living room for a long time,
IMG_3280
most of the time just standing at the ottoman and turning in circles.
IMG_3295

IMG_3313

IMG_3316
He took an evening nap, and when I tried to wake him up so that he would sleep at night, he would NOT wake up!
IMG_3320
We tried sitting him up, standing him up, laying him flat, and he would just stay asleep!
IMG_3322
Finally I took him outside and we sat with our feet in the pool for a long time. I went to take care of the dogs and Will got a bath. By the time I got back I needed to head to bed because of a headache, and Daddy took over with Will until he fell asleep a short time later. He was worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment